All photographs on this blog were taken by me and are my copyright. Please don't download or copy them without my permission.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Packing

This post is mostly to see if I can upload pictures, but it's also proof that I'm trying to get organized in advance.

Before:


After:


Please notice that the big suitcase is fully expanded to hold all the crap I think I need to pack. Unfortunately, my weight allowance is 51 pounds per checked bag, and that monster was 63.6!! So I need to take 2 bags. 

Attempt 2:


Much better. Hopefully. They're smaller than the first bag, and hopefully easier to manoeuvre. The carry-on remains the same. I refuse to repack 13 pounds of crap into my carry-on, so I'll have to make do with this set-up. I just have to keep in mind that, although I can pack 102 pounds of stuff between my 2 bags, I don't need to. 

I'm tuckered. It's been a rough week (yes, it's only Tuesday), and I need some sleep at some point.

Bonne nuit, et à bientôt!

4 comments:

  1. Good job Honey.... I knew you could do it! Looks like there will be lots of room to bring home your treasures!

    Love ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Mandy :) Hope you have so much fun!! Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember if you can't pack it to bring it home, you can always mail it back. I'll give you my address. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy!! This is so cool! What an adventure! I'll look forward to hearing more about it!!

    ReplyDelete