All photographs on this blog were taken by me and are my copyright. Please don't download or copy them without my permission.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

23 sleeps!

Merde, do I ever have a lot to do!

Mom (strongly) suggested last weekend that I should start making lists for things to pack, things to buy, and things to do before I leave. So I did this afternoon. 2 double-sided looseleaf pages later, and there's a LOT more going on here than I had originally thought!

Done:
Draft for tuition purchased
Plane tickets purchased
Host family informed of flight dates
Student visa
... that is all.

To do:
Pack
Shop
Immunization (tetanus)
Travel insurance
Call credit /bank cards to notify that I'll be gone
Compile stuff for taxes (to be filed while I'm away)
More lists than I ever thought possible!

Yikes. I may be in over my head here. I'm a notorious procrastinator, so it's pretty good that I've gotten this far. I'm sure I'll still forget things, so suggestions are gratefully accepted.

In other news, I found out today that I get to go skiing the first weekend that I'm over there! In the freaking ALPS!!! Thank goodness Jason took me skiing last year at Castle, so I won't look like a total fool. Well, I still might. Photos to follow.

Thanks to everyone for their support and interest so far. I think it's really nice that so many of my friends, family, and co-wokers are going to be following me on my adventure! Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to check in on me. :)

That's it for today. À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment