All photographs on this blog were taken by me and are my copyright. Please don't download or copy them without my permission.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are experiencing technical difficulty...

I am not incredibly tech-savvy.

There, I said it. 

I've been madly uploading pictures for the past month, not knowing where they were going or how they were being stored. 

Last night, after a very full day in Lyon, I tried to upload a bunch of pictures, and then got a message that I have exceeded my 1GB storage limit for pictures. After a whole bunch of swearing and mucking about, I've found out where the pictures are being stored, and I think I've figured out how to shrink the file sizes of the ones that are on here. 

Unfortunately, this means that I have to go back and shrink all the pictures I've already posted on here. And that may muck with your ability to enlarge the pictures to see them better. I'm sorry. 

This also means that I'll be working on this most of today and tomorrow (there are about 300 pictures on here already), and that I won't be able to post anything new until I've got this storage situation under control. Merde. But I'll get it sorted out ASAP (Act Swiftly, Awesome Pachyderm!), and hopefully there'll be something new on here tomorrow afternoon. 

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment